Our competences are diverse and include the following activity sectors:
As regards the acquisition and sale of real property, we provide full assistance from the drafting of the purchase offer to the negotiation of preliminary agreements (promesse or compromis de vente) until the signature of the final property deed, or transfer of shares of holding companies. To that purpose we always work very closely with notaries for the prior verification of the full ownership of the sellers and of the compliance with permits and urban planning regulations. We also help structuring the financing and guarantees of such transactions.
- International arbitration
- Business and commercial law
- Acquisitions and sales of companies (structuring, due diligence, closing and post-closing)
- Financings and guarantees
- International and cross-border law
- Company law (listed and not listed)
- Private wealth
- Competition and distribution law
- Bankruptcy law
- Commercial litigation
- White-collar criminal law
- Real estate law (structuring of holding, acquisition, sale)
- Maritime law/yachting
- Renewable energies law
Hourly rate: 360 euros H.T.
V.A.T. (20%) : 72 euros
T.T.C./V.A.T. included : 432 euros
Possibilty to agree on a success fee additional to a fixed fee, depending on the nature of the file, by the signature of a success fee agreement.
Some examples of the files we have advised on include
- Acquisition of companies, mainly in the industrial (electricity, chemicals, defense, automobile, pharmaceutical) and banking and financial sectors.
- Acquisition and sales of high-end real estate properties and hotel businesses, notably in Paris, Nice, Cannes, Monaco, Menton, Cap-Martin, Saint-Jean Cap-Ferrat, Villefranche-sur-Mer, Beaulieu-sur-Mer, Cap d’Antibes, Saint-Paul, Mougins, Saint-Tropez.
- Structuring of acquisitions and sales, financing and guarantees, increases of capital, dissolutions-attributions and optimizing of registration rights.
- Serving as the local advisor for the restructuring of banking groups and the obtaining of authorizations.
- Conducting transactions for special purpose vehicles, holding vessels, airplanes, berths and shares of port companies.
- Handling seizures and protective measures on financial assets and pieces of art, exequatur of foreign judgments.
- Developing commercial cooperation agreements, joint ventures and shareholders agreements.