Our approach, pragmatic and reactive, relies upon an expertise developed for more than ten years within anglo-saxon law offices in Paris and Monaco. From the diagnosis of the clients needs to the conduct of our files we combine a thorough legal analysis to broader elements that condition strategic action. Identifying the goals of our clients and the clear explanation of the legal means for reaching them is paramount, as are the reactivity and interaction with our clients throughout the evolution of our files.
PENVERN & CORNIGLION law office advises both domestic and international clients on business and wealth legal matters, as well as litigation procedures. We essentialy handle files concerning the French Riviera (Nice, Cannes, Monaco, Menton, Cap-Martin, Saint-Jean Cap-Ferrat, Villefranche-sur-Mer, Beaulieu-sur-Mer, Cap d’Antibes, Saint-Paul, Mougins, Saint-Tropez) and Paris notably as regards foreign investments.
- Business and commercial law
- Acquisitions and sales of companies (structuring, due diligence, closing and post-closing)
- Financings and guarantees
- International and cross-border law
- Company law (listed and not listed)
- Private wealth
- Competition and distribution law
- Bankruptcy law
- Labor law
- Information and communication technologies law
- Commercial litigation
- White-collar criminal law
- Real estate law (structuring of holding, acquisition, sale)